OT-Innovations.com Main Page
Champagne's Annual Workshop in Sensory Modulation & More

OT-Innovations Forum Index » General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tina Champagne
Site Admin

PostPosted    Post subject Reply with quoteFind all posts by Tina Champagne

Greetings Everyone,
I have just listed my annual course in sensory modulation on the registration page of this website. It is going to be offered March 13-15, 2009 in Northampton, MA at the Hotel Northampton. I am going to be offering a certificate of completion of this course this year and will also be including special guest presenters as well.

I am also going to be offering two additional options as pre-conference workshops. This is in addition to the annual sensory modulation course. The pre-conference workshops will be offered on March 12th, also at the Hotel Northampton. I am pleased to announce that I will be sponsoring Allison Sullivan, MS, OTR/L, certified Yoga Kids instructor, in offering a full day workshop as well as a second choice of an Introduction to Clinical Aromatherapy for OT's in mental health with Kathy Duffy, RN - an expert instructor in clinical aromatherapy. I will be serving as Kathy's assistant, which feels like full circle as she was my instructor in learning & becoming certified in clinical aromatherapy. I am honored that she is working with me to offer this introduction for OT's in mental health and to also have Allison offering the Yoga Kids course.

Note: For the pre-conference workshops, each are full day courses and registration can only be for one or the other.

I will be posting the pre-conference workshops soon as well.

I am thrilled to be able to offer these workshops and hope to see many of you in 2009!

Sincerely,
Tina
   OT-Innovations Forum Index » General Discussion Page 1 of 1

Jump to: